So one of the favorite things we did was wrote down some of our funniest/best texts. Sorry there is so little context. Hopefully we'll remember it. Probably not.
Marri (Chicago): Hey you guys, you know Canada?
Jetta (Chicago): Let's get out of here, I'm scared of mummies. But I love you mommy.
Jetta (car): Umommy.
Rob (car): What did it take to drain the Nauvoo swamps? Marri: Magic.
Jetta (car): My tummy hurts...Oh! I just needed to burp.
Marri (car): Mom we're on vacation can we get whole milk (and I promptly sent this to Sam instead of Rob)
Marri (Nauvoo): I may or may not have forgotten shoes.
Scott (Nauvoo): I started looking for my hat and got distracted.
Tour guide (Nauvoo): Lucy Mack Smith knows you came here. Jetta: How, is she still alive? (Looks around).
Jetta to tour guide(Nauvoo): Are you fifteen?
Jetta(Nauvoo): Scott you are combing out all your curls forever! Scott, no I'm not! (and he promptly messed up his hair to prove it)
Scott(Nauvoo): Can I have the cardboard cutout of Joseph Smith?
Tour missionary (Liberty) How did Joseph Smith get through his trials? Jennetta: Boats? (To herself: I'm the greatest, I'm the greatest.)
Emily (car): Look at the signs and figure out what independence is known for. Marri: Fast food and gas.
Rob (car): I'm the funniest guy, Cecily: No
Scott (Independence): Can I wander off?
Marri (Parks): So it's about the size of our house, or bigger or smaller
Marri (Parks): There's the ye olde basketball hoop.
To our kids (Parks): Do your kids know what poison ivy looks like?
Scott(City Museum): Oh my, I hope I don't die.
Scott (City Museum): If I go in this tunnel I go over there. If I go in this tunnel I get over there. I CAN GO ANYWHERE!!!
Cecily (Springfield): But I quit for my animals (fervently said over and over again)

0 comments:
Post a Comment