So I decided I needed to get back on the lake (get back on the horse) so thought we'd try taking Bleu Cheese to down to the lake as a family. And you know what, we could do it. I was pretty impressed with my kids working so hard. And then we canoed around the lake for about a half hour, before bringing it up on the shore to maybe come later. But later never came as the lake got choppier and choppier. We went to the pool to de-sand and enjoyed that. Then back to the condo for games and tv, (including Price is Right) xbox, homework and quiet time. Rob took his daily mountain bike ride, and I read my book and got a lot of work done. Then I gave the the kids their Bear Lake craft: A Paper Flying Dragon Book. It was really fun! They are still playing with them inside and out. We decided we better go get the boat before the storm rolled in and made it right in time. Again, I was impressed with the kids working together with us to get it up, it's heavy! We had a nice family dinner of lasagna and cheese bread, then watched Thor 2 (just ok) as a family. Rob and I took our nightly hot tub run, then came back to watch another Chopped and the final Season 2: Sherlock with Marri. Then I finished my book before falling nicely asleep. What an awesome Bear Lake day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment