Sunday, October 6, 2013

Dates and Conference

I was able to take two kids on mommy/daughter dates this week. First up, Sophie on Tuesday night!
We had a lot of fun. We found out about the 3.49 as much as you can put in the small cup at Orange Leaf and we shared a plate at Dickies. She loved Charming Charlies, as Marri and I guessed. It was lovely to talk with her.



Then Friday night after Rob and I went on a small date to see Gravity (go see it, everyone, amazing movie!)...



I biked back with Cecily for her turn. She chose Orange Leaf, a cupcake, and to eat at Johnny Rockets. She loved it. So much fun.


We also enjoyed a quick trip to Lagoon, staying far away from any scary monsters:


Finally, I spent Saturday working my fingers off covering conference, so Sunday we enjoyed a quiet day of family conference, complete with ice cream!



0 comments: